Anne Boyd Rioux
Recovering Women's Voices * Telling Women's Stories
I am a professor with nearly twenty years of experience speaking to groups large and small. Below is a list of topics on which I would be happy to speak at your event:
Upcoming and Past Talks and Visits
- Special Guest, discussion of “Miss Grief and Other Stories,” Texas Society for the Study of American Writers Study Group, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX (Feb. 2018).
- Summer Conversation Series, Louisa May Aclott’s Orchard House, Conford, MA (July 15).
- The Mount, Lennox, MA (July 23 and 24, 2018).
- “Why the History of Women Writers Matters”
- Newcomb Summer Session: Women’s Literature, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA (June 2017)
- Rifkind Center, The City College of New York (Mar. 2016)
- C. Burr Artz Library, Frederick, MD (Mar. 2016)
- Jefferson Parish East Bank Regional Library, Metairie, LA (Mar. 2016)
- “The Story of Little Women,” Society for the History of Women in the Americas Seminar at the Institute of Historical Research, London, UK (Nov. 2016).
- “Little Women In and Out of School,” American Literature Association, San Francisco (Mar. 2016).
- Numerous conference presentations and panel discussions at the Modern Language Association, Society for the Study of American Women Writers, Biographers International Organization, and American Literature Association Conferences and Symposia.