Anne Boyd Rioux
Recovering Women's Voices * Telling Women's Stories
I am a professor with nearly twenty years of experience speaking to groups large and small. Below is a list of topics on which I would be happy to speak at your event:
Past Talks and Visits
- “Why the History of Women Writers Matters”
- Newcomb Summer Session: Women’s Literature, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA (June 2017)
- Rifkind Center, The City College of New York (Mar. 2016)
- C. Burr Artz Library, Frederick, MD (Mar. 2016)
- Jefferson Parish East Bank Regional Library, Metairie, LA (Mar. 2016)
- Special Guest, discussion of “Miss Grief and Other Stories,” Texas Society for the Study of American Writers Study Group, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX (Feb. 2018).
- “The Story of Little Women,” Society for the History of Women in the Americas Seminar at the Institute of Historical Research, London, UK (Nov. 2016).
- “Little Women In and Out of School,” American Literature Association, San Francisco (Mar. 2016).
- Numerous conference presentations and panel discussions at the Modern Language Association, Society for the Study of American Women Writers, Biographers International Organization, and American Literature Association Conferences and Symposia.
For upcoming events, see News and Events page.